Alternative School Program
"Committed to a Community of Excellence"
For all students in the Alternative School Program to grow in both academic and non-academic skills in preparation for successful participation in the school setting as well as the community.
- To provide a safe, structured, and supportive environment for learning and personal growth.
- To partner with and support families in order to assist students in making positive choices.
- To develop skills for self-regulation in a variety of settings and situations.
- To improve academic skills, literacy confidence, and task completion.
- To identify obstacles to educational and social development through group and individual interaction facilitated by school counselor.