Lebanon Special School District partners with Care Solace to support the well-being of students, staff, and their family members. Care Solace is a complimentary and confidential care coordination service that can help you quickly find mental health or substance use treatment options matched to your needs regardless of circumstance. Care Solace's team is available 24/7/365 and can support you in any language.
If you would like to use Care Solace to help you find a provider:
- Call 888-515-0595 available 24/7/365 in any language.
- Visit www.caresolace.com/lssd and either search on your own OR click “Book Appointment” for assistance by video chat, email, or phone.
Valentine's Day & Random Acts of Kindness Day
Effects of Social Media on Mental Health
January is National Thank You Month
Stress-Free Holidays Month
What to Expect
Care Solace Press Release
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Care Solace provide?
- Utilizing the phone number or the website to request assistance, the Care Solace Care Companion will make phone calls on your behalf to find and book appointments with providers who are matched to your needs.
- The tool is completely anonymous. If you decide to connect with a Care Companion, it will ask for personal data, which will then be kept confidential.
- Care Solace will regularly communicate until they locate the right provider matched to your needs.
What type of insurance is needed?
- Care Solace has access to thousands of providers or programs that work will all insurances, Medicaid, or offer a sliding scale or private payment options.